As a managers, we are continually making presentations – whether it’s informally at internal team meetings. Yet many managers don’t include presentation skills training in their annual sign-up letters or professional development plans.
Here’s 10 tips to help a manager make more effective presentations.
- Know your audience.
- Words matter.
- Provide a roadmap.
- Time management.
- Weave in examples whenever possible.
- Make it interactive.
- The slides are not the presentation.
- Speak with conviction.
- Socialize your presentation with key stakeholders in advance.
- Be prepared for questions.
- Well I hope you enjoyed these tips and would encourage you to share your own by posting comments on our website or emailing them to