Respected people seek and share knowledge, they find a way to be inclusive, they under-promise and over-deliver.
They find the joy in everything and praise the work of others, they focus on solutions, not blame. Respected people are comfortable in their own skin.
“…show kindness and courtesy and don’t discriminate”
- listen harder & be open to criticisms,
- be considerate & have manners,
- keep your promise & be fair,
- encourage & be good at what you do,
- be on time & be a role model to others,
- do not assume & and respect others,
- preserve dignity & go out of your way,
- treat yourself with respect & honor what you say,
- conduct yourself professionally & don’t bad mouth others,
- be yourself & stand up for what you believe in.